Shorecrest Orchestra Trip and payment Information
Shorecrest High School Orchestra
Disney Performing Arts Tour
April 17-20, 2020
• Roundtrip Airfare from Seattle to Los Angeles on Alaska Airlines
• Motor coach transportation as specified in the itinerary (10 Hours)
• 4 Days/3 Nights at the Fairfield Inn-Anaheim with students in quad & chaperones in double occupancy.
• 3 Day Disney Performance Arts Ticket that includes admission to Disneyland and California Adventure and one performance and one workshop per student.
• Bus Tour of Huntington Beach-Laguna Area of Los Angeles.
• A total of $3,000.00 for transportation of instruments
• $10.00 for the In/Out Burger
• Medieval Times Dinner & Show
• Slush Fund $10.00 per student for un-foreseen expenses.
Cost for Students: *$1185.00
*Based on 65 students in quad occupancy and 6 chaperones and 2 directors. Price may change due to student count changes or services that are added or deleted.
Parental acknowledgment forms accepting responsibility for their student’s damages and/or incurred expenses will be collected prior to travel documents being released to the school. Participants are required to adhere to all school rules and state and federal laws. Anybody requiring disciplinary action will be immediately sent home at the parent’s expense.
Donna Kehle & Suzy Smith
Northwest School Travel
Lake City Travel & Cruises
12316 Lake City Way NE Seattle, Washington 98125
Donna’s Home Office: 206-935-1916
Suzy: 206 364-0100 or 1-800 621-2662
email@example.com or Suzy@lakecitytravel.com
April 17- Friday
AS 506 SEA/SNA 8:15am-11:05am (49 seats)
AS 416 SEA/LAX 9:00am-11:40am (24 seats)
Today, Shorecrest Orchestra leaves for Southern California! When you arrive in Los Angeles area you will board the bus and be off on a tour of Los Angeles. Lunch will be at the In/Out Burger. Later you will go to the hotel and check in. Dinner is at 6:00pm at Medieval Times. Bus: 10 Hours
April 18 & 19 – Saturday & Sunday
On Saturday and Sunday the orchestra will participate in the Disney Performing Arts Program. When not performing or in a workshop your days will be spent in the parks.
April 20 – Monday
This morning you will check-out of the hotel and store your luggage in a specific location. This is your last day to enjoy the parks.
Direct Bus Transfer
AS 419 LAX/SEA 4:40pm-7:20pm (22 seats)
AS 1223 SNA/SEA 5:15pm-8:00pm (30 seats)
AS 505 SNA/SEA 6:50pm-9:35pm (53 seats)
Cost and Itinerary are based on prices, taxes, fees, rules and schedules in effect, proposed or estimated on September 18, 2019 and are subject to government or supplier increases.
65 students and 6 chaperones are required for the trip to operate at prices quoted.
Payments: November 15, 2019 $150.00 per participant
February 10, 2020 Remaining balance
ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE MADE TO “SHORECREST HIGH SCHOOL”. Credit card payments are accepted on line at this link: https://wa-shoreline.intouchreceipting.com/
Late Payments: A late final payment may cause group space to be released and deposits forfeited.
CANCELLATIONS AND CORRECTIONS:
• Air Deviation Cut Off Date: January 15,, 2020
• Change Fees Effective Date: January 15, 2020
• Late Payment Penalty Date: February 11, 2020
• The package/all payments are non-refundable after February 10, 2020
• Groups canceling after the final payment is due are subject to (severe) vendor cancellation penalties.
• Airline and Lake City Travel fees apply for corrections/changes made after airline tickets are issued.
Travel Insurance is recommended. It cost about $60.00 per student. The primary reason to take the insurance is to protect your financial investment in case your child has to cancel, (after penalties take effect) due to a covered reason. Generally covered reasons are for things that happen to the traveler, their parents, siblings or grandparents that cause them to not travel. Respective documentation by a doctor, policeman, or fireman is required for the claims process.